If you are not familiar with the Walmart Beauty Box, it is a seasonal subscription box for $5. The way this is marketed claims the Subscription Box is free, you just pay for the shipping, so that’s where your $5 goes.
Walmart sends these out every 3 months. Each box is themed around the season. For example in the previous winter box, I revived lotions and chap stick being it was weather appropriate.
This is the Spring Beauty Box I received:
- John Freida Frizz Ease Conditioner, sample
- Schwarzkopf Ultra Moisture & Conditioner, samples
- Biore Baking Soda Facial Cleanser, sample
- Jergens Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer, sample
- Palmers Coconut Oil Facial Moisturizer, foil pack
- Palmers Coconut Oil Facial Oil, sample pack
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, foil pack
Overall, this isn’t my favorite Walmart Beauty Box.. I guess it’s worth the $5 because each sample would have been around $1 each in the travel section of Walmart. I would just prefer a wider variety. Maybe one makeup product, a hair product, a cleansing product (not 4) and a nail product.
Last month I got 2 of the same moisturizers and 2 of the same lip balms instead of 4 different products sooooo Walmart, you’re kind of killing me. Get it together.
I have high hope for next season! My first Walmart box was great and then they’ve been iffy, so finger crossed for the Summer box!
Thanks for reading. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram (@bewitchingmakeup). And my blog bewitchingmakeup.wordpress.com